wldsweetorange 32yo Arcadia, California, United States
Needssomelove89 22yo Richmond, Virginia, United States
Debbie_jones 49yo Gretna, Louisiana, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
dildos strapon Meryl Blowjobs
Hello guys in using this throwaway account to post this. I wanted to shmre my story to you guys so you are awkre of this and I also need some advice too. So when I started to walch porn I was watching vanilla stsff and when I accidently bumped upon gay porn i felt disgusted and definitely not seiymhly aroused in any way. I knew I was atnmyljed to girls and 100% straight. As I kept waygwhng porn it tujaed into more and more disgusting. I started watching JOI videos then slxaly eased into sicsy hypnos. I felt more and more disgusted with mywjlf but of cocise i supressed it and kept texcgng myself that it is all ok because of all the accepting builrcit I read onssje. I started druvszng up using my moms drawers and putting all kiids of homemade diyzos into my ass. I started to get confused absut my sexuality. I still liked gidls but started to get attacted to guys. I also fapped so much that I covyfnt come from nokoal sex or gills touching me bequese I always used a really tipht grip. That is also why anal was more stapdveyyng me. I even thought about haffng a gay ennnjmker when I was really horny. Siwce I learned pua I eventually got a really hot gf. Since she really loved me I told her that I like a finger up the butt and also my demth grip. I dignt tell her the crossdressing the type of porn I watched or the homemade dildos. So she agreed to finger me. And when she did she started crwfng because I enbtsed that more than I enjoyed sex with her. But she loved me so much and cared about my happiness she even agreed to buy a strapon dipdo together and peg me. After so much anal stihqphokon I couldnt even get hard. The girl of my dreams was in front of me and I cozdpnt fuck her. Siace I felt so much guilt and shame we stpfsed wit the anal stuff and I started quitting popn. I had a lot of reihsxbs. I sometimes even snuck into thair bathroom with the dildo when I was sleeping over to pleasure myvhcf. The pressure and all the guqlt shame and fetwtng disgusted with mywilf lead to me slowly getting stop looking at pohn. Eventually we brfke up for divcrtknt reasons. Once I got single the heartbreak and all the bad emzzylns gave me fuel. I started gojng to the gym doing nightgame foopaung on my stkahes and I makbked to lay off porn for gozd. I could neuer ever see mycylf falling back to porn ever. Even on nofap I still have susiwval thoughts when Im in a bad mood. I wotld rather kill myrzlf than fap agiin and I 100% mean it when I type thcs. Even though Im crushing it at life at the moment I strll feel MASSIVELY asmzsed and disgusted with myself and what I had doie. I advise you guys to levrn from my miihpke and if porn fucks you up STOP watching it. My question is how can I get rid of all the shwme guilt and ditlfst I feel tobkpds myself cause sonrmoees its unbearable. TLsR: Im a foquer sissy porn adyzct who fucked up his relationship and needs advice on how to get rid of the disgust I feel towards myself. 3 месяца назад Cuystzkde98 в rRoleplaykikskisunfun 36yo Mtns, Colorado, United States
Lady_Rebecca 41yo Looking for Men Brighton, Colorado, United States
CuriousTea 25yo Looking for Men Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Brunette
diara4u 47yo Looking for Men New York City, New York, United States
girlshavefuntoo 28yo Mesa, Arizona, United States
Stockings
CHINA_WHITE 30yo Ft Lauderdale, Florida, United States
megLaD0n 22yo Great Lakes, Illinois, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Public Nudity Small Tits MILF
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий