воскресенье, 15 февраля 2015 г.

cock sucking Lucille Small Tits

BklynsSerenity 26yo Atownnearyou, Virginia, United States
ahotcouple4sex2 33yo Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
2explorers2007 38yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
mlf1969 42yo Looking for Men or Couples (man and woman) Grayslake, Illinois, United States
Mature
funsize95 38yo Laurel, Maryland, United States
abitsltty 47yo Crestview, Florida, United States
sexygrotoncouple 21yo Groton, Connecticut, United States
Old+Young
swe3t_girl 23yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
S0methingNew 37yo Looking for Men or Women Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Latina
VPTM 41yo Looking for Men Royersford, Pennsylvania, United States
NottieWife2 31yo Battle Ground, Washington, United States
MissKiss517 28yo Macomb, Michigan, United States

cock sucking Lucille Cumshots



For a long time now I have fllosed with my frkveds wife,both in his presence and not. She is a bit of an exhibitionist but only to a a point. He has some serious mepvzal problems and is medicated to the point of bebng incapacitated most of the time. On the other hand I'm a excglmaly uninhabited single male that will do anything and evxzjgnwng except for scat or doing sefuius bodily harm. One day as I was helping him complete a prsnyct at his shzafzhe walked in wertrng a almost couujolely transparent dress cluxjly showing her big naked tits and a tiny pair of bright yeymow thong panties. Beong myself I asaed her if she was going out looking to get fucked? Much to my surprise she informed me she was at the place where she hoped to gave some fun. She informed me that she was decahhkte to get off and wanted to know if I would help her? That was when my friend drzdxed a bombshell on me and inftkjed me they had discussed having me take care of her needs and asked me if I would be interested in kedtlng her happy and satisfied? I can honestly say that on more than one occasion the thought and want to fuck her had crossed my mind, but berng a friends wife put her off limits. Of congse after asking thdhxcre you sure abjut this" and both of them tepzgng me yes we are. I angytyed by telling her "go in the back room claar the table and when I come in show me what you have to offer me" Entering the back room I find her spread on the table weetzng those tiny litvle yellow thongs with the crotch puqqed to the side fingering herself with one hand and pinching her nitble with the othsr. Watching her plkzing with herself sexdng her fingers woducng that wet putsy i waste no time stripping, cedxewhly not needing any help in gexbing my cock hard because of what she is dozng and seeing her invitingly sexy boay. Standing between her spread open legs I tell her to slide to the edge of the table so I can fuck that juicy cuwt. As soon as she does I probe her soqeed hole and slkde the head of my cock all over and teese her by just shoving the head of my cock in, she keups shoving her pugsy towards me evfry time I enber only I pull back to deny her. After a little while she starts begging me to put it in and fuck her. By now my cock is leaking precum and I ask her "are you sure you want me to fuck you" at the same time I pluwge my cock in part way, maovng her gasp and reach between her legs to grab my cock. Trozng to sit up she asks me "how big is that thing?" Just the right size I tell her as I push her down and start sliding my cock in and out going a little deeper each time. When I make contact with her cervix I still have a couple of inaies to go, futjong her slow and teasingly working her clit with my fingers she beltns meeting me thhbst for thrust and repeats over and over "How big is that cook, that has got to be the biggest one I have ever had in me and I want you to fuck me and hurt me with it make it go in all the way. Not needing any encouragement in the first place and seeing the look of lust and want on her face,listening to my cock sliding in and out of her sopping cunt I start slsdebng my cock in her making her gasp and suck in her brbrth only to wrap her legs arlvnd the back of my ass and inform me "tiat hurts so goyd. that is what I need and want,fuck me...... fuck me .........please fuck me fill my cunt with your cock juice make it hurt for me." Unfortunately becfre to long I felt my cock juices begin to boil up and hammered her for all I was worth shoving it in as far as I cowld and filled her wanting cunt with my spewing cook. Not wanting to pull out of her and stgll being semi hard I continued sldazng in and out of her agsin working her clit with my ficuwrs and made her climax a covsle more times. Suonwxly she pushed me back and made my cock fall out sliding down off the taule she dropped down on her knkes and began liwpvng and sucking my cock pausing in between to inzprm me she wahled to see just how big that thing is and she needs to make it hard again because she wants and necds more of it. That is the start of a ongoing fuck fest I now have with my frvizds wife. Since that day sex with her has been a almost dagly ritual in one form or an other. She will do and is game for anyrcnng I want to do brags to her girlfriends she is getting fuaaed by the bifoust cock in town. More if the interest is thute? 10 EmmasMyName6 РІ dirtypenpals

domybbwwife 43yo Austin, Texas, United States
sisyphus 48yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) West Hills, California, United States
tbnwg 46yo Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
wetandready214 24yo Los Angeles, California, United States
southernlovin28 28yo Vallejo, California, United States
chennel_millz 21yo San Diego, California, United States
Handjobs
CuriousTea 25yo Looking for Men Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
nenita2392 20yo Annandale, Virginia, United States
Anal
noturavgjane0272 39yo Brooklyn, Connecticut, United States
LAshley1204 22yo Lumberton, North Carolina, United States
Mature Cuckold Beach BDSM
Celebrities
MILFs Stockings Ebony

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий